The rectangular beam with the dimensions 200x150x10 minimises any bending of the frame, even under heavy load and hard soil conditions. The rigidity of the beam stops any bending, thereby ensuring the furrow depth remains constant across the entire furrow width. The rectangular shape also increases the load carrying capacity of the beam. The beam height is 80 cm. 85 cm is also available as an option on ploughs with shear bolt overload protection.
The key advantages:
- Extremely stable beam thanks to the over-dimensioned box section
- Comfortable and gentle turnover
- Safe and comfortable transport travel
- Constant furrow depth of all bodies thanks to the rigid beam
- High flexibility in the number of furrows
- Beam height 80 cm (85 cm as an option with shear bolt overload protection)